Communication & events officer
What you will do
- You strengthen the imec.istart brand and you take the initiative for our social media activities
- You create appealing stories & creative content, highlighting all facets of our acceleration program and our tech startups
- You create & deliver impactful digital campaigns from start to finish for our target audiences, including a newsletter strategy to promote awareness, retention and/or conversion
- You can offer our startups insights on how they can build great social media presence and tackle press releases
- You coordinate general imec.istart events, such as Founders Circles, our yearly BBQ and Investor days, mainly in collaboration with your imec events colleague.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You’re a natural communicator with powerful storytelling skills, in both written and visual language
- You like to express yourself & connect with other people
- You’re proud of your digital skills and you love to learn about new developments in marketing & communication
- You have an affinity for tech startups and tech innovation
- You are fluent in Dutch & English
- You have a minimum of three years experience in a similar communication or marketing position – knowledge of business events and B2B tech context is a bonus
When writing in, be sure to already showcase us your creativity while answering the following questions:
Application deadline: 16/08/2021, 23:59 CEST, with interviews starting on 25/08/2021.
- What is your favorite communication channel of choice?
- Which tech startup would you like to have founded yourself?