Business Development Manager Health, MedTech &
What you will do
this job, you will be a part of OnePlanet Research Centers & imec’s
business development team and focus on the Health, Medtech & Nutrition domain.
You will contribute to the market strategy, defining the offering and turning
this into customer collaborations to maximize impact. Being part of OnePlanet
Research Center means you will be working in a thrilling enterprising
environment that develops mature sustainable digital technology. Your focus
will be on selling innovations in Health, MedTech & Nutrition. We need you
as a Business Development Manager Health, MedTech & Nutrition to be
part of our multidisciplinary team to:
- Shape OnePlanet Research Center’s go-to-market strategy for the Health, MedTech & Nutrition domain, in close collaboration with the program directors and managers.
- Map research and solution roadmaps onto market needs in Health, MedTech & Nutrition applications and find industry partners for R&D programs.
- Actively build and manage a portfolio of customers for new digital applications – i.e. digital twin, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and sensors/systems such as software algorithms.
- Generate and follow up leads within the Health, MedTech & Nutrition industry and discover opportunities for collaboration.
- Advise and promote to customers the most optimal solution for their considered application, in collaboration with the technical experts of OnePlanet. Create high value project propositions for industrial collaborations, together with program management and imec international, WUR and Radboud account managers.
- Prepare quotations followed by negotiation and finalizing of the contracts. Coordinate the business terms, legal and IP aspects of proposals in alignment with account management, business development, legal and IP.
- Proactively track the progress during the whole solution delivery and monitor the customer’s satisfaction.
- Clearly communicate Voice-of-Customer needs to the program management, technical teams and OnePlanet management.
- Collect market insights to remain up to date with the competitive landscape.
- Represent OnePlanet Research Center at external trade shows and exhibitions.
What we do for you
a challenging and international environment at the forefront of technology, in
an international network of renowned industrial customers. This is your
opportunity to bring new technologies to the market that will have an impact on
OnePlanet Research Center
is a multidisciplinary collaboration agreement between Wageningen
University & Research (WUR), Radboud
University, Radboudumc, and imec. Imec The Netherlands, as an employer of choice, offers
you an attractive compensation and benefits package including a 100% employer-paid
pension plan and flexible working hours. Furthermore, imec-NL offers a wide
range of training possibilities.
At the same time OnePlanet is a new collaboration of 3
renowned and globally respected research institutes/universities. By joining the OnePlanet team, you
will be part of a team of world changers, disruptive innovators, and practical
thinkers. Here, your ideas will have an impact on our future lives.
Who you are
are looking for a highly motivated person with the following assets:
- MSc degree in Biomedical Engineering, Bio Engineering, Biotechnology or similar (must). MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in business development within the Health, MedTech and/or Nutrition industry.
- Eager to further develop your business acumen and customer orientation.
- General knowledge about the Health, MedTech & Nutrition markets and a good understanding of the technological trends and challenges in this segment (plus).
- Over the years you have built up an international network in the Health, MedTech & Nutrition industry.
- Team player, working closely with the technical teams, legal and IP team and the regional account teams.
- Start-up mentality, independent thinker who loves to hunt for and shape opportunities.
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication (in English) and interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy regular traveling to wherever business opportunities arise (approx. 20%).
Are you interested in
this position, and do you want to learn more about it, then you can talk
to Frank Wolfs, Talent Acquisition Lead OnePlanet
Research Center. You can reach Frank via +31(0)6-50837563. If you wish to
apply, then please do so by submitting your full resume and a cover letter via
the button below.
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your application. You will then be redirected to e-recruiting.