ASICP Project Manager
What you will do
As ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) Project Manager within imec IC-link, you are managing, directing, and executing major ASIC product development projects. You are responsible for the New Product Introduction, project management including planning and taking care of all the required deliverables, working closely with several service domains (Design, Manufacturing, Packaging, Test ...) within imec IC-link. You will be the main contact person to the customer during the lifetime of the project.
You will be responsible for:
- The definition, budget, quality, and overall planning of the work packages of the different project stages, working closely with QA department
- The full project management across the different service domains within imec IC-link, relying on different types of engineers required within the different project phases
- The overall coordination:
- The follow-up of the design and tape-out activities, together with the tape-out engineers
- Definition of the package for the assembly of the ASIC with the assembly engineers
- Definition of the test solution together with the test engineers
- Setting up the electrical and radiation ASIC test solution (dependent on the project) with external test houses
- Production release for volume production
- Proposing cost improvement plans such as yield improvement plans, multi-site test solution and different packaging options together with the customer and the assembly house
- Following up the budget of the projects
- Working according to the applicable procedures
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a Master’s degree in Electronics, preferably with 5 years of relevant on the job experience in a similar role.
- You have good knowledge of working according to standards like the MIL STD, automotive, space, etc ASIC qualification flows.
- You are pro-active and customer focused, like to take initiative and you are very motivated to work within a team of engineers.
- A good knowledge of English is mandatory.
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis (1 week/month) to our sub-contractors within Europe.