Sales Contract Assistant (part-time 80%)
What you will do
You’re responsible for the administrative support in the domain of contract administration.
Your main tasks are:
- You will handle a variety of incoming business contracts: you will check if the contracts are complete and will initiate the internal approval flow prior to signature, following strict procedures.
- You will organize the contract signature and take care of the follow-up and administrative processing in CRM and Sharepoint.
- You will draft & follow-up on quotations, and you will assess and process purchase orders.
- You build up a solid cooperation with your internal customers, which entails among others a (pro)active communication on the contract status.
This vacancy is for a part-time job (80%).
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent through knowledge.
- Since you will deal with English-speaking colleagues and customers, we expect a good knowledge of English. Since you deal with contracts in Dutch, you require a good knowledge of Dutch.
- You are customer-focused, work independently and take initiative.
- You are an enthusiastic team player and liaise in a constructive way with internal customers and team members.
- You are well organized with good time management skills.
- You are able to adapt to changing environments and work processes easily.
- You work in a meticulous and structured way and deliver quality.
- You focus on details and like to be methodical and systematic.
- Experience with paralegal work is a plus.
- You can cope with a high work pace and handling deadlines efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- If needed, you help out the rest of the team with administrative duties.
- You want to work part-time (80%).
Apply online on www.imec.be/jobs.