Administrative assistant in sales administration (temporary assignment)
As an administrative assistant within Contract Administration you handle the contract approval flow and contract signature, and take care of all necessary administrative formalities. You also draft quotations, and process purchase orders.
- Administrative handling of contract approval flow and contract signature flow
- Creation of quotations, following strict legal guidelines
- Processing of purchase orders, following strict legal guidelines
- Follow-up on all communication with respect to the above
- As the position is more of a back office job, you will mainly have contact with internal teams and less with external contacts.
Required knowledge and skills
- Bachelor degree, or with several years of experience in a similar role
- Legal affinity/interest is a plus
- You work with high accuracy and how you organize your work is detail-oriented
- Stress resistance
- Eagerness to learn
- A proficient knowledge (written and spoken) of both English and Dutch is required
Duration of the assignment and work regime
- Approximately 7 months
- Fulltime (5 days/week, 40 hours)
Desired start date
- As this replacement frames in the absence of an employee, we wish to have someone start beginning of September.
- imec, Leuven
- After an introductory period it is possible to work partially from home, within team agreements
*For this temporary position, you can apply as a candidate or as an independent consultant. As a candidate, you are willing to work through a temporary employment agency. Consultant agencies that wish to present a candidate should contact Flexforce.
*Voor deze tijdelijke positie kan je solliciteren als kandidaat of als zelfstandige consultant. Als kandidaat ben je bereid te werken via een uitzendkantoor. Kantoren die een kandidaat wensen voor te stellen dienen contact op te nemen met Flexforce.