Academic Relations Officer
What you will do
- Assist and closely work together with the technical units on the timely and correct drafting of funded and international university contracts while ensuring timely involvement of legal and/or IP.
- For low to medium complexity cases (standard agreements, extensions, etc.) coordinate the full process from concept note to signed contract.
- For more complex cases (multiple business lines, non-standard business models), perform supportive actions during the contract process.
- Represent the assigned cases at internal meetings such as the Business Operations Team (BOT) meeting.
- Keep the CRM database up to date and consistent.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- Having master degree or equivalent,
- Experience in administration,
- Knowledge of CRM is considered to be a plus,
- Strong communicator and a team player,
- Self-motivated, innovative and results driven,
- You are a true team player and have experience working in a multidisciplinary team. At the same time, you thrive on working independently and taking initiative,
- Paralegal background or a willingness to learn is a plus,
- Given the international character of imec, good knowledge of (spoken and written) English is a must.